Find homes and get detailed property anytime, anywhere
Instant Connect, Compare, Mark Favourite
Enter your mobile number to receive the download link via SMS.
No Property in Shortlisted to Compare.
Real Estate Pune :-
Punerealestate find Builders in Pune, Apartments in Pune, Flats in pune, premium projects in pune, luxury homes, premium homes, plots, bungalows, row houses in Pune.
Pune Properties - Find Flats in Pune,Pune Property,Properties in Pune,Buy 1 2 3 4 bhk Luxury Flats, Apartments &amp; penthouses in Pune, New Residential Plot and Property & Real Estate Projects in poona.
Search Real Estate in Pune - Buy, Sell and Rent Best Residential Commercial Properties in Pune by Real Property owners, Dealers, Builders and Real Estate Agents.
List of localities, zones and regions in Amravati with top residential projects, property, villa, plots & apartments at Gruhkhoj.
• Pune is situated to the west of Maharashtra and is the eighth largest metropolis in India. Considered as the second largest city of Maharashtra, Pune is tagged as one of the fastest developing real estate market of country.
• Pune has been called by a number of sobriquets, popular among them include pensioner's paradise, Queen of the Deccan, Oxford of the East.
• It is blessed with traditional old economy industries that continue to play a pivotal role towards growth and development. Governments - private sectors, Research Institutes, Manufacturing, Information technology and Automobile are the pillar of the Pune's economy. Rapid growth of its industrial sector like IT and Auto Hub has made property in Pune one of the prime hot spots of recent times.
• In the last few years, Pune has witnessed defence, engineering and other crucial sectors making it their headquarters, transforming it into a major industrial centre of india. Considered as the greenest urban areas of the nation, Pune has more than 40% of its area covered by greenery which is slowly reducing due to high demand for property in Pune and boom in Pune Real estate.
Pune Real Estate market
• Considered as an end-user market, the real estate prices in Pune are generally high and increasing. Increased input cost of the real estate, together with rise in investor's demand from the peripheral locations is what drives the property in Pune and the overall Pune real estate sector.
• Though the maximum demand for property in Pune was encountered in the from Rs 30-Rs 40 lakh category, the supply of apartments, flats for sale was not up to the mark. The Rs 40-60 lakh category witnessed the maximum inventory supply. In comparison to the last year, carpet and built-up area in the city have elevated by 25-30%. This is further expected to increase with property in Pune vying for more luxury segment.
• Demand for residential apartments in Pune Mumbai Highway is emerging from the IT hub, which is located in the Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park, Hinjewadi. Demand in East Pune is mainly being driven by CBDs in Viman Nagar, Cyber City, Kharadi and Magarpatta.
• Key builders in Pune are Mittal Brothers, Kumar Properties, Gagan Properties, Rohan Builders, Namrata Group, Ranjeet Developers, Paranjpe Schemes, Kolte Patil Developers, Kohinoor Group, Goel Ganga Group.
• Some of the Key projects are Hillside Urban, Magarpatta Nanded City, Mittal Akshardham, Amrapali Aurum Towers, Nitron Landmark, Gokhale Group Anandban, Tanish Pride, DSK Kasturi, D. R. Gavhane Ankur, SKD Shiv Samruddhi, Vishwa Vinayak Residency, P4 Ventila, Aarav Balboa Avenue, DSK Gandhakosh, Shamaprasad Mukharjee CHSL, JM Adi Amma Bliss, Ravima Feel Bliss, Aditi Splendor Residency, Magnum lifestyle, Chandrarang La Melosa, Shraddha Landmark Kanchi Enclave, EDEN LA'MONTE CARLO, Shroff Signature Heights Phase 2, Gagan Adira, Venkatesh Graffiti.
• After Bangalore, Pune has emerged as the potential destination to home the growing number of IT companies in the country. Hinjewadi in the west has emerged as a perfect destination for the upcoming IT/ITes companies in India, since it offers vast vacant land that is ideal for buil-to-suit offices.
• At present, the IT/ITes sector in Pune account for 75% of the total office space occupied. The pace at which the IT/ITes sector is flourishing in the city has triggered the construction activity in the office space market in the last decade, significantly.
• Currently, Pune is home to a number of IT/ITes giants, namely TCS, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, Wipro and Cognizant. The Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park at Hinjewadi, Blueridge SEZ, Dlf Akruti IT SEZ and Embassy Techzone have changed the face of Pune into a major IT hub.
• Indian highways and state highways constitute connectivity in Pune. National Highway 4 connects Pune to Bangalore, Mumbai and Kolhapur, while NH 9 joins the city to Hyderabad and NH-50 to Nashik. The State Highway connects the city to Aurnagabad, Ahmednagar and Alandi.
• India's first six-lane high-speed expressway, the Mumabi-Pune Expressway, has changed the overall connectivity of the city. Built in 2002, the Expressway has reduced the travel time between Mumbai and Pune by 2 hours.
• Situated at Lohegaon, the Pune International Airport, regulated by AAOI offers domestic flights to major cities.
• Local trains in Pune connects it to Lonavala and Pimpri-Chinchwad, while the daily express trains links the city to Hyderabad, Kochi, Chennai, Kanpur, Jammu, Patna, Mumbai, Delhi, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Howrah etc.
• Pune Metro Rail is in talks with the DMRCL for a more sustained connectivity. The proposed metro is expected to a blend of underground and elevated sections and the initial routes are outlined between Vanaz-Ramwadi and Pimpri-Swargate.
• PMPML buses offer excellent transport service within the city and its suburbs. In addition to it, the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation also provides buses from main stations in Pune Station, Shivajinagar and Swargate to all the prime locations in Maharashtra.
Pune civic administration
• Pune is administered by Pune Municipal Corporation. Comprising of 149 councilors, the corporation is regulated by the Mayor of Pune. The executive power is actually endowed with the Municipal Commissioner of the state.
• Along with the PMC, there are four different administrative bodies who work in sync to maintian order in the state. Such bodies include Khadki Cantonment Board (for Khadki), Dehu Road Cantonment Board (for Dehu Road), Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (for Pimprr-Chincwad)
• Pune is in talks with the state government to formulate Pune Metropolitan Regional Development Authority that would constitute corporations, municipal councils and other local government bodies of the city. This authority will oversee all Pune Real estate decisions.
Name of the project Impact areas Expected Completion Date Remarks
Outer Ring Road I Theur Phata-Wagholi-Chimbli O2017-18 Reduced travel time between NH9 and NH50.
Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS) project All over Pune Â Â
Outer Ring Road II Connects Chimbali Phata, NH4 and Pirangut Completion of phase-I is expected in 2017-18 North and South of Pune can be easily accessed
Outer Ring Road III Pirangut-Sinhagad-Pune Bangalore Highway Post 2018 Phase- III will connect West Pune with the south
Outer Ring Road IV Katraj- Theur Phata Post 2018 Will connect NH-4 and NH-9
Pune Metro Rail Corridor I Ramwadi-Pune Station-Wanaz 2017-18 Will reduce the heavy traffic congestion between West and East Pune
Pune Metro Rail Corridor II Pimpri Chinchwad-Shivaji Nagar-Swargate Post 2018 Presently in approval stage
Key localities in Pune
Locality per sq.ft price in Q3 2013 (Rs.) Rent per month for a 2 BHK apartment (approx.)
(figures in 1000 rupees)
6077 11 15
6716 14 18
5297 11 20
5064 11 13
7861 14 20
5895 10 17
7200 17 24
4902 10 13
4343 11 17
5774 13 25
4254 7 11
Town is the Queen of the Deccan, Oxford of the East, and cultural capital of Maharashtra State, with a future that promises to be as interesting as its great history.Long-standing bastion of the Great Maratha empire, legendary Raja Shivaji, the district is marked by magnificent land and creative forts.
After Chh Shivaji Maharaj, in the early 18th century saw the emergence of the Peshwas, a Maratha family that grew from being ministers at the court into a major political power over the next few decades in india. However, after the battle of Panipat in 1761, the Maratha empire began to decline and in 1818, Pune area was taken over by the British East India Company.
Today, this city is the centre of traditional Marathi culture, in which education, arts and crafts, and theatre are given pride of place. Pune is slowly becoming a cosmopolitan city and is the most imp commercial centre in India. The narrow winding roads of the old area offer an interesting contrast to the open, spacious new city. However, Pune retains the old-world charm and its many quaint characteristics, including the omnipresent cyclists, rickshaws and a daily siesta hour that is taken very seriously indeed today.Surrounded by verdant green hills and beautiful lakes, it has a temperate climate and is among the greenest urban areas in the India.
Places to visit in Pune :-
Bhagwan Rajneesh's famous ashram is located at 17 Koregoan Park, a green and elite suburb of Pune city. The Ashram offers courses on meditation.
and an on-the-spot HIV negative test and purchase of special tunics.Accommodation needs to be arranged outside the ashram. Casual visitors can view a 45 min video presentation and take a tour at 10.00 am and 2.30 pm daily. You can easily reach this place by auto-rickshaw. The nearby Nulla Park also called Osho Teerth, is a beautifully maintained garden, transformed from a swamp, open for public from 6 to 9 am and 7 to 10 pm.
Built in 1736, Shaniwar Wada was once the palace of the Peshwa rulers. This historic seven-storied palace was built by Bajirao Peshwa I. During his days, it became the seat of political power and achieved tremendous importance. To this date, Shaniwar Wada has been the city's main landmark. Within easy reach from all parts
of the city, Shaniwar Wada was mysteriously destroyed in a fire in 1827. Mysterious fires continued to raze down portions of Shaniwar Wada in the early 19th century, and the entire palace --barring its Mirror Hall was burnt in the fire that broke out for about a fortnight.What now remains of this once palatial Wada are only the plinths, the fortification walls with five gateways, and nine bastions that enclosed the whole complex, elaborate foundations of the original palace and the nagarkhana with its fine wooden pillars and lattice work. One enters the palace through sturdy doors designed to dissuade enemy attacks. This palace is located in the narrow winding old part of the city. The palace is open from 8 am to 6.30 pm. This site is covered in the Pune city tour.
Architecturally amongst the best, just about a couple of kms from the Pune racecourse is the memorial of the great Maratha nobleman Mahadji Shinde. You can see the warrior's painted silver likeness, swathed in a flame-colored turban and elaborate shawl. At his feet are the original prayer vessels, used to propitiate the family deity each morning.
Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum
A must see, this quaint building houses a fascinating collection of Indian artifacts collected by the late Shree Dinkar Kelkar. The 36 sections of the museum are used to display a wealth of antiques, carved palace doors, pottery, 17th century miniatures, a priceless collection of nut crackers, lamps, musical items, hookah pipes, hair drying combs and other such items from the Mughal and Maratha period.This collection was donated to the government of Maharashtra by Shree Dinkar Kelkar and is only displayed by rotation -- giving you another excuse to return to Pune. The museum is open from 8.30 pm to 5.30 pm daily. The museum is covered in the Pune city tour.
Pataleshwer Cave Temples
Hidden in the heart of the city in the Shivajinagar area is this 8th century rock-cut temple. Still in use, this temple, similar to the Caves at Ellora, has been painstakingly hewn from a single rock and includes massive pillars, a Shiva shrine and a Nandi bull.
Gandhi National Memorial / Aga Khan Palace
The gracious buildings with salons and suites that you see standing amidst well laid out gardens is more that just a palace. It is a historical landmark. It was donated to India by the Aga Khan IV in 1969. During the 1942 Quit India Movement, Mahatma Gandhi was imprisoned here. On the grounds are the remains (samadhi) of Kasturba Gandhi, Mahatma Gandhi's wife, who died here while in internment. The memorial is open from 9 am to 5.45 pm. The city tour makes a stop here.
This is a three-storied mansion, known for its beautiful entrance and balcony with carved woodwork typical of the Peshwa period. The 260 ft long and 815 ft broad Teen-Chowki Wada was built by the last Peshwa, Bajirao II as his residence at a cost of Rs. 2 lakhs. The Wada's eye-catching wooden facade is memorizing in its beauty, and has beautiful columns carved in the Suru form. On October 31,1880 a surprise fire engulfed the Wada ravaging the entire structure. Vishranbaug Wada was restored to its somewhat original appearance by public subscriptions and municipal contributions. For many years till 1958 it was to serve as the offices of the Poona Corporation. Today it houses assorted offices: a strange fate for what was once a king's abode.
it is located on the right bank of the main Mula Mutha river, only a couple of kms north-east of Pune railway station. A stroll in the breeze and a cool evening boat ride in the back waters created by theBund's on the river attracts many fun lovers.
Evenings are best for a stroll through this beautiful garden that houses the famous Ganesh Temple on the top of a small hillock in the center. The temple was formerly surrounded by a lake, which has been fully reclaimed in the form of an open park, now a popular public place in Pune.
This famous landmark is located on the southern end of the city. A climb of 108 wide stone steps rewards you with a beautiful round view of the city and an invigorating draught of cool, fresh air. It also takes you to the group of four temples of Shiva, Ganesh, Vishnu and Kartikeya. The Parvati Temple used to be the private shrine of the Peshwa rulers. Also take a look at the Parvati Museum, which houses replicas of ancient paintings, old manuscripts,
A zoo maintained by the Pune Municipal Corporation. It houses a variety of species of wild animals. The zoo offers a toy-train ride -- a very special attraction for children, and boating facilities for the family.
Oldest education institute is the Pune University formed in 1948. The university has many affiliated education institutes and colleges from all parts of Maharashtra -- research institutes such as the National Chemical Laboratories, Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, National Institute of Virology (NIV) are just to name few. The IUCAA, one of the pioneering institutes for research in astronomy, is located in the lush green environment of Pune University, and is headed by a world renown mathematician Mr. Dr Jayant Naralikar.
Real Estate Pune -
Property in Pune,
New Flats, Shops, Plots & other Residential / Commercial Properties for sale in Pune City | No Brokerage, Get Free Details
Get details of all Residential Commercial property for Sale in Pune. Latest Pune property rates 2018 year & listings of multistorey apartments office Space, showrooms, shops for sale in Pune city. Best Price Residential 1, 2, 3 BHK Flats, Row Bungalows, Penthouse, Row House in Pune city. RERA Projects in Pune : Find Maha RERA approved projects for sale in Pune district.
Commercial Property, Konkan Properties - Non Agriculture Lands and Clear Title N A Plots, Open Plots in Pune, Holiday Resorts, Farm House Second Homes - Weekend Homes in Pune. Search New upcoming residential projects in Pune, Kolhapur Real Estate market projects, Vastu /gruha parkalp, housing schemes within your budget at Gruhkhoj.com.
It is a base and medium for prospective buyers across the globe who wishes to search, Find Property, Commercial Space shops, showrooms, multi-story apartment buildings, ownership flats, township projects, Luxurious Villas- row bungalows / independent houses for sale in Pune India. Fully Furnished, Semi Furnished 1 HK,1rk to 4 BHK flats in Pune, low budget 2 bhk flats in Pune / 3 BHK Penthouse in Pune. Best Deals starts from Rs. 15 - 30 Lakhs onwards for flats.
Search details of all Prices Trends and Property News in Pune.
Buy 2 BHK Ready to Move in multistorey apartments in Pune from ✓ Verified listings ✓ Real photos ✓ Maps & much more on Gruhkhoj. Find Triple Bedroom / 3 BHK flats in Pune within best area and prime locations nearby School, Colleges, Hospitals, Market, Shopping Mall. Villa/Independent House in Pune city with parking, gate, garden etc.