STRUCTURE & MASONRY
- Earth quake resistant RCC frame structure.
- 6” Thick flyash bricks for internal and external walls.
- External walls in sand faced plaster, internal walls and ceilings in gypsum finish.
- Living Rooms – 1 mtr x 1 mtr branded vitrified tiles.
- Other Rooms – 24” x 24” branded vitrified tiles.
- Terraces and Balconies – 12” x 12” Antiskid tiles.
- Designer tiles for dado up to ceiling level.
- Granite door frames for all bathrooms and glass partitions for master bed rooms with exclusive CP & sanitary fittings.
- L-shaped black granite kitchen top with SS sink and water purifier.
- Provision for exhaust fan, wall tiles up to lintel level above kitchen top.
- All UPVC windows with granite sills.
- Louvered for toilets with provisions for exhaust fans.
- Concealed fittings with modular switches and adequate points in all rooms.
- Provision for TV, Telephone, AC points in master bedrooms.
- Provision for washing machine point in dry balconies.
- Efficient light fixtures for external lighting.
- Entrance doors with both side lamination, teakwood frame and branded SS fittings with night latch.
- Internal flush doors with branded fittings and decorative paints.
- Powder coated sliding doors in terraces.
- SS railings with toughen glass for terraces.
- 100% acrylic base paint for external walls & acrylic paints for all internal walls.
- Modern automatic lifts of reputed brand with generator backup.
- Well-equipped club house with indoor games like Pool,Table Tennis, Carrom & Chess.
- Attractive main entrance gate.
- Adequate parking space with drivers lounge.
- Fully equipped gym.
- Landscaped garden.
- Car washing place.
- Internal concrete roads.
- Outdoor games like Basket Ball.
- Pipe gas system (subject to approval).
- Gas leak detector.
- CCTV camera access from entrance lobby.
- Solar water heater connection in master bedroom.
- Invertor backup for each flat.
- WI-FI connectivity in club house area.
- Intercom system.
- Fire fighting system.
- Vermiculture beans.
- Sand pit area for children.
- Senior citizen zone.
- Rain water harvesting.
- Decorative entrance lobby with security system.
- Generator backup for lifts, common areas and water pumps.
- Video door phone.
- Common dish antenna connection in hall.
- Counter top basins
2.5 BHK Flats in Pune, hadapsar near magarpatta city. Find best Results For 2 BHK Apartments, Flats For Sale In Pune at india's Fastest Growing Real Estate Portal.
2 BHK Flats for sale in Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune on Housing.com 100% Genuine Photos Easy Navigation User-friendly Search & more.
Flat near Magarpatta Pune - Tuscan Estate By Kolte Patil.
Buy 2 BHK Ready to Move in & Resale Multstorey apartments in Magarpatta City.
Flats in Pune, 2 BHK Residential Projects, 3 BHK Apartments, Luxury Homes, Villaments and Township Projects.
Hadapsar is an eastern suburb of Pune City, Maharashtra state, India. Until 1990's Hadapsar was a small village surrounded by farms/trees. It has grown to be a major industrial area now.
Tourist locations in the vicinity naar are Theur, Kanifnath Temple, Purandhar Fort and Mastani lake. Hadapsar is located around 8.5 kms from the centre of Pune area.
Every year Sant Dyneshwar and Sant Tukaram palkhi go from Alandi and Dehu to Pandharpur through Hadapsar where the routes get separated. Chintamani temple (Theur) is 16 km from Hadapsar. Chintamani Ganpati is one of the eight Ashtavinayakas.
Schools and colleges in Hadapsar include Sadhana college, P.D.E.A.'s College of Engineering, Manjari, Vibgyor High, EuroSchool - Undri, Delhi Public School, The Bishops School-Undri, Annasaheb Magar College, College of Engineering Hadapsar, Ayurvedic college, ISMR, Jayawantrao Sawant College of Engineering, Jayawantrao Sawant College of Pharmacy, and Sane Guruji Vidyalaya. Etlhive - Hadoop And All IT Professional Course
The Gliding Centre Pune, is owned by the Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. This flying season starts from October and continues up to May or early June every year but is not operational during the monsoon.
GCP is operational Sunday to Thursday except public holidays; Sunday is the open day for joyrides, and Monday to Thursday are for training calls.
No Property in Comparison.